© Shirley Dalton 2022
Ready To Be Supported To Become A Successful Second-In-Command And Bring The CEO's Vision To Life?
Terms of Service
What We're Doing
- We're SUPPORTING YOU - THE LOYAL LIEUTENANT to grow and develop and become comfortable in your role.
- We're SETTING UP YOUR SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES using key components designed to keep your organisation operating smoothly at all times
- We're building a system to simplify overly complex operations, eliminate wasteful processes (and people), and identify and solve operational misalignments to CREATE MORE TIME IN YOUR DAY
- We're crafting clear and precise processes to ensure your TEAM UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLES AND ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUTCOMES, allowing you to focus on the CEO's bigger vision
- We're structuring your processes and systems so ANYONE CAN STEP INTO ANY ROLE, stripping you of repeated admin tasks
- We're looking at YOUR MINDSET and what it takes to be comfortable to wear the lieutenant's jacket.
How We're Doing It
- We'll work together LIVE over Zoom for nine weekly sessions of 1.5 hours. (Of course everything is recorded and you'll have unlimited access to the recordings, handouts, and templates).
- You will get access to ALL systems and processes and tools so you can start setting your organisation up IMMEDIATELY
- You'll be able to ask your questions live on the call so you can get help with anything you need.
- On alternate weeks you'll learn how to create a workflow diagram, write Key Performance Indicators, write procedures. You will then implement this as homework, ready for us to debrief the next week.
- You will be held accountable to learn and do the work, which is work directly relevant to your role or business. This is about "getting stuff done".
- Internet access, a computer, and an open mind
- About 90 minutes each week to meet with me live (and then go implement what you have learned)
- FOCUS: The method you're learning is very simple. You might be tempted by "shiny objects" or other distractions. Don't let that happen! If you follow the formula you learn in this class, you WILL set up systems and processes and you WILL get more time back in your day.
No systems experience is required.
Tuesday, September 5 from 9.30am to 11am Sydney time
Last Day to Register:
Friday, September 1, 2023
$1997 to get your procedures, job descriptions and organisation structure done.
If you prefer me to do it for you, rather than teach you, it would cost 10x more and this way you get to keep the skills, the exact methodology I use, in-house for your current and future team members.
It's a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.
EXTREMELY COOL BONUS
In addition to the complete The Loyal Lieutenant Course training, you'll also getting access to my...
$1088 12-MONTH PRACTICAL LEADER MEMBERSHIP FOR A FULL 12 MONTHS
BONUS: Join NOW and get 12 months access to the Practical Leader
Join The Loyal Lieutenant's Masterclass Series
STARTS: Tuesday, September 5 from 9.30am-11am
WHERE: Via Zoom
TIME: 9x Weekly Sessions of 1.5 hours
INVESTMENT: $1997 in full or 6x payments of $199
“I'm finding these hour and a half sessions really useful. Usually, you turn up to a course and get bombarded for three days, and you're expected to leave and implement. I'm finding the hour and a half just a little bit each time. So it's not like you're stuck in a room for three days, getting bombarded with technical terms and other bits and pieces. I'm quite enjoying these weekly little sessions. I'm finding it really good. I've gone to courses and because it's all sort of newish content, you're not familiar with, you’re good for the first few hours and then it just sort of gets a bit overwhelming sometimes, as you're trying to keep up and trying to understand it all. But spreading it out like this works really well.”
Nick Grinter, Engineer, Northrop Consulting in Canberra